Thursday, June 28, 2018

Why Year 4's should go to camp!!

Why Year 4's should go to camp

Dear Ms Ritchie , I have watched some of the Year six camp videos and I think it is not fair about only year 6's going to camp. I believe that  that Year 4's should could go to camp so we can try new things.


I think that year 4's should go because we have to wait 2 years and they get to do absailing, Kayaking, boggy boarding, tower climbing,rock climbing and archery and at school we only do syndicate sport and fitness and when nobody is on the turf we play octopus and never ending tag and others. I also need to get out of my convert zone and try new things and get over my fears of things such as shooting a arrow for the first time

I hope this is enough reasons to let Year 4's to go to camp.

Yours sincerely

Felix   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness